Program Outcomes (POs)
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1: Ability to understand the concepts of key areas in computer science.
- POs 2: Learn and apply computing and managerial principles to excel in professional career in the field of Computer Applications as an individual, as part of a team, and to deliver within constraint limits as a professional.
- POs 3: Exhibit professional ethics, cyber regulations and communication skills, engage in lifelong learning and to adapt emerging technologies and tools for developing innovative software solutions.
- POs 4: Ability to design and develop system, component or process as well as test and maintain it so as to provide promising solutions to industry and society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
- PSOs 1: Students should be able to apply modern practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments to deliver quality product for business success in context with societal needs.
- PSOs 2: An ability to gain knowledge on design and control strategy; techniques to secure information and adapt to the fast changing world of information technology needs.
- PSOs 3: Design and develop Web and Mobile based computer applications
- PSOs 4: An ability to use and develop cloud software, administrative features. infrastructure services and architectural patterns; ethical hacking and forensic security technologies.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEOs 1: Outperform in Information Technology across various specializations like cloud technologies.
- PEOs 2: Gain exposure in preventive, ethical hacking and forensic security technologies.
- PEOs 3: Develop skills to demonstrate functional knowledge of data centers and modern storage methods.
- To develop the department as a center for studies in material science and technology
- To pursue academic excellence through technology for the overall development of the students to meet the global requirements.
Basically 3 – year course.
- Computer Languages.
- Some Management Subjects.
- Computer Hardware.
- Accounting Subjects.
- Web & Software Developer.
|Name Of Department||BBA (Computer Application)|
|Year Of Establishment||2007|
|Success Rate of Students||75%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||320|
|Number Of Computer||33 (2-Labs) with Wi-Fi facility and 7 hours’ backup facility|
Admission Criteria For - BBA (Computer Application)
- In order to be eligible for admission to bachelor of BBA(CA) a candidate must have passed Application
- (a) H.S.C. (10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- (b) Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy Course of Board of Technical Education, conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- (c) Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C. i.e. 10th standard), of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- (d) MCVC.
Why BBA (Computer Application)
- To go courses like MCA,MBA other management course.
- To gain the competitive edge in a corporate world.
- Software Developer, System Programmer, Web Designer.
- Network Analyst, Test Engineer, Technical Support Engineer.
- Network Administrator, Quality Assurance, Sales Executive.
- Research Assistant, Office Executive.
- Assistant Manager, Consultants, Executives or University Professors.
Facilities & Availabilities
- 2- AC-Computer Labs (33 Computer) with 7 hours’ backups
- Wi-Fi Facility
- ICT enabled Classroom
- Smart Classroom
- Scholarship (SC and ST).
- Experienced Faculty for each specialization.
- Placement Assistance.
- Skilled based Courses
- MoU with institutions
|#||Name of the Add-on-Course||Class||Intake Capacity||Admitted Student|
|1||A certificate course in Digital marketing)||FYBBA(CA)||40||35|
|2||A certificate course in Hardware and networking||SYBBA(CA)||40||36|
|3||A Certificate course in Graphics and web designing||TYBBA(CA)||40||20|
Co-curricular Activities :
- Blind Programming
- Quiz Competition
- Poster Competition
- Seminar Competition
- PPT Competition
- Group Discussion
- Participation Add-On-Course and Science Competition
- Participating in Intercollegiate competition
- Rangloi Competition (e-rangloi)
- Sport Competition (volley ball)
- Cooking Competition
- Participation in Cultural Event
- Participation in N.S.S. Activities-