Department Of History
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1: Be acquainting with the range of issues related Indian History and its distinctive eras.
- POs 2: Understand the history of the country’s other than India with comparative approach.
- POs 3: Think and argue historically and critically in writing and discussion.
- POs 4: Critically organize the social, political, economic and culture aspects of History.
- POs 5: To study further in the applied field of History as archeology.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
A degree in History provides with the wide range of transferrable skills which is important :
- PSOs 1: Students will distinguish between primary and secondary sources and identify and evaluate evidence
- PSOs 2: Student analyzes primary and secondary sources understands interpretive differences
- PSOs 3: Student will demonstrate in discussion and written work their understanding of different peoples and cultures in past environments and of how those cultures changed over the course of the centuries.
- PSOs 4: Developing your research, writing and problem solving skills
- PSOs 5: Undergraduate degree career options and employers include: • Archivist • Arts and humanities council • Civil service• Consulting • Foreign service • History educator at a nonprofit agency • Historic site manager • Information manager • Museum guide or expert • Politics • Public history • Researcher • Technical writing
- To develop the department as a center for studies in material science and technology
- To pursue academic excellence through technology for the overall development of the students to meet the global requirements.
Prof. Mr. Sangale B.K.
Designation : Assi. Prof. (HOD)
Qualification : M.A. (His.), M.A.(Mar.), M.A.(Soc.) B.Ed. NET (His.)
Experience :19 Years
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No : 9422759965
Prof. Dr. Jadhav S.H.
Designation : Assi. Prof.
Qualification : M.A., M. Phil., Ph. D., NET, JRF SET.
Experience :11 Years
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No : 9850558576
|Name Of Department||History|
|B.A. Course Establishment||1967|
|Level of teaching:||UG|
|Success Rate of Students||61.5%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||Nil|
|Number Of Computer||1|
- Lecture / Note
- ICT Based Teaching
- PPT Presentation
- Study Project
- Groups Discussion
- Classroom Seminar
- Question-Answer Session
- Problems Solving
- Peer Teaching
- Field Visit
- Study Tour
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Students Research Project
- Students (Hand written) Booklet on Indian Budget 2019-20
- Participation of the students in N.C.C.
- Participation of the students in N.S.S.
Extension & Other Activities:
- Conference/Seminar/Workshop Organized Two days National Seminar on “Changing Indian Foreign Policy” sponsored by BCUD SPPU, Pune. 30th & 31st January 2017.
- Total No. Of Research Papers Published-39
- Book Published-02
Modi Lipy Traning Course
Participation in Other activities
Caves in Shivneri Fort