Department Of Mathematics
Programme Outcomes B.Sc Mathematics (PO):
At the end of the Program, students will be able to:
- POs 1: Understanding Concepts.
- POs 2: Promotion of thinking.
- POs 3: Problem Solving.
- POs 4: Confidence.
- POs 5: Promotion of self-study.
- POs 6: Development of Writing and Listening Skills.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs).
The principal aims of objectives of the Mathematics programme are:
- PSOs 1: To enable the students to study mathematics for themselves
- PSOs 2: To enable the students to quantify their experiences in other subjects they study.
- PSOs 3: To provide high quality mathematical education at all levels that will be vital for scientific and technological developments.
- PSOs 4: To enable the students to cultivate a mathematical way of thinking.
- To develop the department as a center for studies in material science and technology
- To pursue academic excellence through technology for the overall development of the students to meet the global requirements.
Prof. Mr. Fasale V.B.
Designation : Asso. Prof. (HOD)
Qualification : M.Sc.
Experience :32 Years
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No : 9860458159
Prof. Mr. Rokade M.D.
Designation : Assi. Prof.
Qualification : M.Sc.SET
Experience :2 Years
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No : 9096134035
|Name Of Department||Mathematics|
|Level of teaching:||UG|
|Success Rate of Students||61.5%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||Nil|
|Number Of Computer||1|
|1||B.Sc.||H.S.C||3 Years(F.Y.B.Sc, S.Y.B.Sc, T.Y.B.Sc)||Academic|
- ICT enabled Teaching Learning
- Use of Teaching Tools
- Quiz Competition
- Study Tour
- Expert Lecture Series
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Students Research Project
- Students (Hand written) Booklet on Indian Budget 2019-20
- Participation of the students in N.C.C.
- Participation of the students in N.S.S.
Extension & Other Activities:
- Improving Mathematics Communication Skills of the Students of Primary Schools in the Catchment
- Organized A Two Day State Level Seminar on “Improving Mathematics Communication Skills of Non- native Users”
- Research Guides-Nil
- No. of Research Projects- 01
- Total No. Of Research Papers Published-11
- Book Published-Nill